Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2020

the day i skipped learning

 Yesterday I skipped learning we had fun we had a water slide,water gun fight,slippery hockey and sponge fight.

I went on the water slide first it was sore and it was hard, I was going fast down the water slide. 

After that we also had a swim in the pool there were floatable donuts everyone was fighting over it Peter was squishing Luke but he was okay and then the donut flipped over. 

And i also liked gaming with Mr Packard we played 1v1 lol. there were heaps of people I vs and it was laggy so I left then Ngatoki made a sever and me and Peter joined and it was not laggy I got the less kills and Peter got the most kills and there were so much buildings.

at lunch we had hot dogs it was yum I played on the scooters after lunch we had ice cream and we chocolate topping on it and sprinkles it cooled me down because i was hot And the school raised 

$4000 dollars from market day so the school got 9 tons of ice/snow  

then we went down the bottom field again and had a snow ball fight my feet were cold but it was fun after that it was home time and everyone went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment