Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

the orangu tang

 Oh no said the orangutan no more girls to show off too I only can see a dirty creature who tried to be cool and do drifts but then he crashed. He just looking at me I said to him why did you scare the girls away he said nothing. This frog was just stomping on the rock he was so tiny maybe he got a growling from hius mum and he just had an attantrum on the rock the bunny in the grass was lie an robber pretending grass was money a while later these couple were kissing on this long lolipop looking thing I really wanted to chop the thing that they were on. Man I need to look good I need to lose weight and be less hairy to I never wanted to be a orangutang I wish I was a humuan.
look at her mmm mmm mmm! she looking good
whooo! she make me want to go on a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment